Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

UP FROM THE GRAVE HE AROSE!!! We had a lovely Easter. My parents, sister and Ollie were on their way to visit for the week after worshipping in their churches, so it was just the three of us Johnseys together for this year. We enjoyed the family time together nonetheless. We had a great time in the Lord's House, nice lunch at Slow-Charley's and of course, great naps that afternoon. The service we go to at First Baptist, Hickory, starts at 8:30 a.m. so the Easter egg hunting festivities had to wait until after church and after p's nap. It was in the 50's that day, so it was better in the afternoon to at least have the sun in the backyard to make it feel a little warmer. I'm terrible about taking pictures, so this is all I really got. I took video of P hunting eggs, but the neighbor's dog barked through the entire thing, so I won't post the video for you to also have to suffer through all the barking.



The visit with the fam was FAM-tastic! Pics from their visit are to come. We took all the pics with Mandy's camera, so I'll have to get her to share so I can post them.








No comments: